Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Do you love Jonathan?

We do, too! Check out what some of our loyal customers have to say about their experiences with Jonathan!


"A few years ago my daughter and I came in shopping at JONATHAN's for Miss NC as she was Miss Wilmington. You were helpful and generous in getting her fabulous wardrobe together. We appreciate your generosity so much. She finished up top ten that year, but went on to pursue other interests. She is now Miss USA, Kristen Dalton. Just wanted to thank you again! You just never know the impact you might have on someone.Sincerely, JennieA few years ago my daughter and I came in shopping at JONATHAN's for Miss NC as she was Miss Wilmington. You were helpful and generous in getting her fabulous wardrobe together. We appreciate your generosity so much. She finished up top ten that year, but went on to pursue other interests. She is now Miss USA, Kristen Dalton. Just wanted to thank you again! You just never know the impact you might have on someone. Sincerely, Jennie


"I had to tell you what a pleasure it was shopping at your establishment the other day. Your sales representative, Olga, is a treasure. As I explained to her, I couldn't find anything at Saks or Bloomies; all their trousers were poorly tailored out of cheap cloth; nothing worth buying there. Today when I took everything in for alterations my tailor (German) remarked on the quality, hand and drape of the cloth. I'll be shopping at your shop again. Kathy"


Please feel free to share a special moment you've had with us in a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment